We’re excited that you are considering Fork & Greens as your next business opportunity!
Whether you are wanting a brick and mortar or a food truck, both options can provide you with an amazing opportunity to succeed.
Brick & Mortar
By choosing our Brick & Mortar restaurant option, we offer flexible models to fit your market. Fork & Greens will assist you every step of the way in choosing a location, building your restaurant, opening, and beyond! Versatile, easy-to-operate buildouts ranging from 200 sq ft. shipping containers to 1500+ sq ft traditional location buildout.
Our food trucks are the perfect way to bring the plant-based experience to your neighborhood. Be part of the food truck craze with a truck that is sure to stand out from the rest.
JOIN OUR FAMILY
Go into business for yourself, not by yourself
- Comprehensive training in advance of your opening
- Additional training available for refresher upon request/need
- Digital Bundle of marketing materials to print or use digitally to market your business
- Ongoing guidance from a Franchise Director to keep your business on track
- Use of our branding trademarks
- Access to our secret recipes and operations manuals
- Guidance for local advertising and marketing, and an effective local social media presence
- Access to a family of established food truck & restaurant business owners to share wisdom & guidance!
*Disclaimer: This website and the franchise sales information on this site do not constitute an offer to sell a franchise. The offer of a franchise can only be made through the delivery of a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). Certain states require that we register the FDD in those states. The communications on this web site are not directed by us to residents of any of those states. Moreover, we will not offer or sell franchises in those states until we have registered the franchise (or obtained an applicable exemption from registration) and delivered the FDD to the prospective franchisee in compliance with applicable law.